- Fair Trading Act of 1973 and Competition Act of 1998 (as amended by The Enterprise Act of 2002)
- Fair Trading Act of 1973 and Competition Act of 1998
- Fair Trading Act of 1973
- Great source for UK statutory law: http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/Home.aspx
- Great resource for information regarding the Enterprise Act of 2002: http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/publications/guidance/enterprise_act/
- As a member of the EU, the United Kingdom is obliged to apply EU competition law in some circumstances, but not when anticompetitive practices and effects are limited to the national market. This coding represents how the national authorities would apply EU Law in the national courts.